Glycerin is one such an ingredient that is growing its wings of popularity and in huge demand in the skin care and beauty industry. It is a tried and tested ingredient and has immense benefits on the skin and this is the main reason why it has been growing in demand. Below mentioned are the immense benefits of Glycerin ingredient:
- Glycerin is well used as a cleanser on an everyday basis.
- It works well as a toner
- It can use as a moisturizer for any skin type as Glycerin suits all types of skin even the sensitive ones.
- Dilute Glycerin and rub your hands with it. It will leave you back with smooth hands.
- It keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized.
- It promotes cell maturation.
- It has a medicinal purpose too as it cures oily skin problems such as acne, pimples, and blackheads.
- Since it is non-toxic, it can suit even super sensitive skin types.
- It promotes water retention in the skin.
- Glycerin cures cracked heels. It helps to cure cracked heels overnight.
- It can be used as a sunscreen.
- It can remove clogged impurities and helps in getting your skin fairer.
- Glycerin is responsible for giving the skin a supple effect.
- It takes care of the nails too. Apply a coat of glycerin on the nails after removing the nail paint. The nails do not look dried up.
- Application of raw glycerin directly on scars and especially on burns, acne or wounds helps to get rid of the marks.
- People who face dry skin problem can apply raw or diluted glycerin on skin. By doing so you can avoid expensive parlor treatments.
- It helps to get your skin fairer.
- It helps with regards to anti aging as it fills up gaps caused due to wrinkles and hence the skin looks younger.
Thus you are well aware of the immense benefits of a simple ingredient like Glycerin. Dermagen iQ is an anti aging cream which has Glycerin as one of its vital ingredients. It is highly effective as it fights the signs of aging. The glycerin present in Dermagen iQ cream helps to give you a youthful and fair look.